Monday, October 31, 2011

summary blog

When I first began this project I was very confused as to what to create. After much thought I figured out the thing that I would benefit from. In the first few posts I was only relating the idea as a whole back to me, such as only tweeting the location of the phone instead of taking advantage of all social media sites I thought only of the sites I used. I was not considering those who are older and may not have a twitter or those who did not want the location of their phone to be public.I began to consider the bigger picture and soon realized I would have to create a new website in order for everyone to be able to benefit from the phone.
The idea of security was the first time I truly questioned using twitter and began to think of the projects in broader terms instead of just relating it back to me. I decided it was necessary for me to create a separate site only used for the location of the phone that would have a username and a password to every phone so people would not be able to see everyones location so that people would be ensured security when using my new application. In making the new website I had to use the idea of IP adress's and coloring and editing of websites in order for me to create the best website I could.
Not only has my project completely evolved, but my blogging in general has improved. While I have used twitter for quite a while I have never written long blogs before this project. After researching a famous blogger and writing 8 blogs I feel as though my blogs have progressively improved and I may continue to blog even after the project is over.


http://jackiebadger.blogspot.com/2011/09/blog1.html?showComment=1320089954192#c6303744193368105898

http://esther0748.blogspot.com/2011/09/week-2-social-media.html?showComment=1320090291533#c546280237249639311

http://eldimitr.blogspot.com/2011/09/smart-app-for-smart-clothing.html?showComment=1320090800129#!/2011/09/smart-app-for-smart-clothing.html

No comments:

Post a Comment